Cancel and Refund policy
1. You may cancel any order placed prior to our dispatch of goods if you send an email to us within 2 hours of placing an order. The email for cancellation firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cancellation requests sent before 3pm on weekdays will be processed the same day. Cancellations after this time and on non-working days will be processed the next working day. Our general warehouse hours of operation are 9am to 3pm.
3. There are no refunds, but you may return any product within 30 days (with your receipt) for an online credit to use the next time you shop with us
4. If on delivery you find that products are defective or damaged, you must notify us of the defect within 14 days of the date of delivery, or within a reasonable period of discovery if the defect /damage was not readily apparent. We may ask you to return the product to us and if faulty and the fault was not caused by your neglect or misuse, you may be entitled to a refund. We will reimburse you for the cost of delivery back to us by the cheapest means of delivery. Any refund of the product is subject to our assessment of the product when received back by us.
5. If we send you an incorrect product, you must notify us as soon as you discover the mistake and within a reasonable period. We may ask you to return the product to us by post at our cost or arrange for our carrier to collect the product from you.
6. If you are returning an order for any reason, other than those that are faulty or there is an error by Naturalrem, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products
7. We shall not accept the return of any product in respect of:
- Products that are made to your specification or personalised; or
- Products that have been unsealed and/or used after you receive them.
8. All products returned should be sent back with the original packaging unless damaged or defective. Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
9. Refunds that are accepted by us will be processed and paid within 30 days, using the original payment details and method.
Naturalrem is the owner and authorized copyright license holder of the logos, trademarks and content present on this website. You acknowledge and agree that our content and services are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights which are owned by or licensed to us or otherwise used by us as permitted by law. We do not grant any license, copyright, or use of any other of our intellectual property rights to any third party. You shall not own nor acquire any title, copyright, or any other intellectual property rights in relation to the Naturalrem website and you shall not modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise amend the contents. Reproduction of the Naturalrem website in whole or any part thereof is strictly prohibited.